PALLADIUM Pallabrouse Wax in MAJOR BROWN & MID GUM
- Retro two shades of waxy canvas military-inspired shoes
- Unisex boots with a washed, faded look
- Panels and stitch-on canvas strips add extra detail to the vintage style with a streamlined silhouette
- Thick, comfortable sole cushions each step
- Woven label on tongue, side woven label on eyestay
- Round rubber patch on quarter, logo on outsole heel
Bottom: One-piece molded 100% rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step
Sockliner: Two-piece construction; a hugging heel cup and a thick die-cut EVA footbed for comfort.
Materials: Two shades of waxy canvas for upper | 8 oz cotton canvas for lining.
Gently rub with a damp cloth using lukewarm water and mild soap
Allow shoes to "air dry" naturally at room temperature
Stuff with paper on shoe tree to maintain shape
Do not force dry shoes with any source of direct heat
Founded in Lyon, France, for more than 70 years, the Palladium brand has been making footprints in history as the trusted choice for all open-minded and audacious explorers. In 1947, the iconic pampa boots were created as the official footwear of the legendary French Foreign Legion by engineering sturdy canvas and durable rubber. We believe that life has much to offer those who dare to discover and break boundaries. Palladium engineers adaptable and agile equipment to give city explorers the freedom to embrace unexpected journeys every day. Our military heritage has deeply influenced our utility design spirit. Palladium footwear and garments are developed with timeless and function-first styles crafted today to stay one step ahead of the city life exploration.