We understand that when shopping, you may be buying for someone else, or maybe you have just changed your mind. For those reasons, we wanted to make returning your goods for a refund/exchange as hassle-free as possible.
The returns policy has been extended for the Christmas period. Orders placed from the 25th of November 2021 can be returned up until the 10th January 2022, for an exchange or credit note. This extension excludes sale items, which can be returned for credit note or exchange within 7 days of purchase.
Please see below for our returns process:
We respectfully ask you to only return goods that are in a sellable condition. To help you determine if your goods are in a sellable, we have listed the following requirements and should your goods not match any of these requirements then your return may be refused.
- All retail tags are intact and legible
- Returned goods do not smell of smoke, perfume, aftershave etc.
- Returned goods have not been washed
- Returned goods are free from marks and damage
Any footwear returns should meet the above requirements as well as the following;
- Returned footwear soles are unmarked and show no signs of wear
- Returned footwear have not been worn outside
- Returned footwear boxes and associated goods are also unmarked and in a sellable condition
For any other enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 01970 624 808