We understand that when shopping online, goods that you receive may appear different to what you saw on-screen or that size you ordered may not be suitable for you. For those reasons, we wanted to make returning your goods for a refund/exchange as hassle-free as possible.
Before returning anything to us, please ensure they meet the following criteria;
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- In a sellable condition
We respectfully ask you to only return goods that are in a sellable condition. To help you determine if your goods are in a sellable, we have listed the following requirements and should your goods not match any of these requirements then your return may be refused.
- All retail tags are intact and legible
- Returned goods do not smell of smoke, perfume, aftershave etc.
- Returned goods have not been washed
- Returned goods are free from marks and damage
Any footwear returns should meet the above requirements as well as the following;
- Returned footwear soles are unmarked and show no signs of wear
- Returned footwear have not been worn outside
- Returned footwear boxes and associated goods are also unmarked and in a sellable condition
The address you should return your goods to is as follows;
CACTWS - Returns
23 - 25 Pier Street
Please click HERE to head to our Returns Portal. You will need your order number and email address to initiate a return.
All returns that are received within 30 days of purchased will be processed within 1-3 working days from receipt with refunds potentially taking longer to appear in your bank.
For updates on your return, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01970 624 808